If you are a full or associate member of BC Soccer and are running a camp, academy or special event send us your information for posting here.
BUFC Premier Performance Academy
The Premier Performance Academy is for advanced-level players – boys and girls, ages U13 (2005) through U18 (2000) – who are looking for extra training in a competitive environment.
The focus is on advanced individual technical skill development and tactical play in a small-sided game format that cannot be provided in a team environment. This academy is perfect for players who wish to develop under the Bays United club and achieve their goals to play soccer in a highly advanced environment.
The areas of training are: fitness/conditioning; strength training; tactical awareness and individual skill development.
All sessions are led by led by highly qualified “B” and “A” Licensed coaches.
- Option 1 – once a week: Friday, 6:50 – 7:50 AM
- Option 2 – twice a week: Wednesday & Friday, 6:50 – 7:50 AM
- Location: Oak Bay High School
- Runs September 27 – Nov 24 and January 10 – March 9
- Option 1: $275 (Max 30 players)
- Option 2: $525 (Max 30 players)
The program is available to all players in the Lower Island Soccer Association who are playing BCSPL, VIPL and Gold.