Attached are three documents;
Satterford Cup quarter-final results — updated with the postponed Boys U15/16 QF
Satterford Cup semi-final draw — updated with the winner of the postponed Boys U15/16 QF advancing
Master Re-scheduling Notice — for Nov. 27/28 to the winter break
Master Re-scheduling Notice
The attached Master Re-scheduling notice covers every league (boys, girls, Tier 3 and 4) and every weekend from now to the winter break in hopes of clearing up any confusion or questions about what’s happening during those three weekends. It is necessary in order to accommodate the semi-finals of the Tim Satterford Cup as well as those schedules that were adjusted last weekend after all the games involving Cowichan Valley teams were postponed because of the situation with the Malahat. We have been in communication with Cowichan Valley Soccer Association and expect travel across the Malahat to be sufficient for play to resume this upcoming weekend. We are however, expecting further clarification from BCSA and the Provincial Government regarding travel restrictions and how the pertain to youth sport. If the situation changes we will provide an update. In the meantime please be patient and allow sufficient travel time.
If bad weather prevents the Satterford Cup semi-finals from being played then we will have to revise the schedules for Dec. 4/5 or Dec. 11/12. If all the cup semi-finals are played and there is not a repeat of the Malahat problem then we are all set until we resume in the new year. Please note that if your schedule on the LISA website does not have games scheduled in the New Year, or it ends prior to January 29th/30th LISA will be providing “Weekly scheduling updates” beginning January 8th/9th through to the beginning of the District Cup.