LISA is pleased to share the schedule for the upcoming U13 Full Field Festival on March 11th and 12th!
- This is a “fun” festival, no standing or scores will be recorded and no winners will be declared. As much as this is a development opportunity for the players this is also a development opportunity for referees to gain experience on a full field. THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERENCE FOR REFEREE ABUSE.
- All games are 2 x 25-minute halves; no additional time will be added to either half. Be ready to start on time.
- “Home” team listed first, supplies the game ball and wears a different jersey colour than its opponent
- Please note the schedule is spread out across two days so teams may not be playing their “normal” match day. Teams will either play Saturday or Sunday, not both
- There are two parks: Tyndall park and Lochside park. “Tyndall Turf” and “Lochside Turf” are artificial turf. “Doug Day” is grass
- Retreat line is in effect for the U13 Festival
- There will be a small concession available at both parks
- Both parks will be busy this weekend. Parking may be a challenge so please arrive early and carpool if possible. Please respect the neighbors and do not block driveways if street parking.
Due to conflicts with the District Cup finals and changes to the schedule LISA staff will be unable to be on site for team “check in” and T-shirt distribution. We apologize for the inconvenience and will work with your clubs to ensure the players receive their T-shirt packages in due time!