Please find below updated version of this weekend’s schedule (there is only one change), a copy of the field map, as well as a copy of the car-parking map.
Updated Schedule: Soccer-Festival U13 2020 UPDATED
- JDF will have concession stand operating on-site, this stand will be offering – Prime Rib Burgers, Hot-Dogs, Bags of Chips, Candy/Chocolate, Coffee, Water and Pop.
- Lower Island will have a Check in tent operating in a similar area, please have a manager or coach Check in with LISA and pick up your teams T-Shirts prior to your first game or at your soonest availability on the day.
- Game Kick-off times are set on the hour and will be tight throughout the day, so we ask that you have your teams ready to play ON TIME.
- There will be no on field warm-ups! Warm-ups will be designated to the side of fields before games, so that there is no delay on Kick-offs.
- As always parking is limited so please do your part and carpool if possible. Additional parking is available in the upper section next to the rec center and library.
- JDF and LISA have implemented a NO HANDSHAKING rule, fist-bumps, elbow-bumps, whatever way you wish to show sportsmanship is acceptable. We just ask that you avoid the spreading of germs where possible.
For any additional details, feel free to check-out JDF’s website: https://www.jdfsoccer.ca/u13-11-a-side-festival/