Sunday, March 29th, 2020
Get involved in this free event for all ages to celebrate female soccer on the Island!
Goaltender skills sessions with high performance mentors – 11:30 am – 12:30pm
Skills sessions for ages U6 – U13 with high performance mentors – 1 pm – 2 pm
Full field scrimmage with high level athletes for U14–U18 2:30pm –3:30 pm
All participants receive a free t-shirt and other give aways, as well as a free BBQ lunch
U17 – adult can register for the free female only Active Start Coaching course from 9am – 12pm @ Layritz clubhouse as follows:
How to register: Go to www.coachcentre.ca
- Click the grey ‘Register’ button
- Choose ‘BC Soccer’ from the drop down box, and click ‘Next’
- You will now enter the registration form. Complete the fields
- Once you have completed the registration form, you will have created a Coach Centre account and you should be looking at the Coach Centre home page.
- You will now be able to search the available courses and register!
- Use the assigned payment code for the course selected.
Course number 2273 and the course is free.