She Kicks Coaching Courses return for 2018!
LISA and the University of Victoria Vikes are pleased to offer the She Kicks coaching program for female coaches in grades 10, 11 and 12.
The program will offer the Active Start and Fundamentals coaching courses as part of a package at no cost to the coaches.
Where and when
The courses will take place at the University of Victoria on the following dates:
February 20th, 21st, 27th and 28th starting at 5pm to 8pm each evening
The classroom and field venues will be confirmed by email to registrants who sign up for the course
How to register
Go to www.coachcentre.ca
- Click the grey ‘Register’ button
- Choose ‘BC Soccer’ from the drop down box, and click ‘Next’
- You will now enter the registration form. Complete the fields
- Once you have completed the registration form, you will have created a Coach Centre account and you should be looking at the Coach Centre home page.
- You will now be able to search the available courses and register!
- Use the assigned payment code for the course selected.
Coaches must sign up for both courses.
Active Start- Course number 1611
Private course code: SHEKICKSLISA2018A
Fundamentals- Course number 1612
Private course code SHEKICKSLISA2018B
If you any questions about the program please contact Andrew Latham, firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-888-5712