****Please note we are working on our website this summer, if a link doesn’t work and you need the information please email me:***

Insurance: Not sure what to do when you get injured during a game? Check out the BC Soccer Insurance information and claim form here to see


BC Soccer has some amazing resources for players, coaches and parents.  A very relevant one for this season is the information on Head Injuries and Concussions. 









Concussion Tools:

Head Injuries and Concussions

Canada Soccer has recently released a Concussion Guidelines document. BC Soccer is pleased to provide this document, along with its other concussion management resources, on its website:


Any player aged 12 or over whose last registration was outside the jurisdiction of this Association must request this Association to obtain the necessary international Transfer Certificate. Without this certificate, the player is ineligible to play in Canada.

If they are not Canadian and are registering for the first time in Canada they need an ITC.  Here is the official rule from BC Soccer website:

“It is important to note that any between 12 and 18 years of age who was last registered with another National Association or is seeking his/her first registration in a country he/she is not a national of, must first obtain an International Transfer Certificate (ITC) approved by FIFA. Players who are under 12 years of age do not require an ITC.”

International transfers of amateur players are not permitted.  There are only two exceptions to this rule in Canada:

(1)     the player’s parents have moved to Canada for purposes other than playing soccer;

 (2)     the player lives no further than 50km from a national border (i.e. Canada/USA), and the club for which the player wishes to be registered in the neighbouring Association is also within 50km of that border.  The maximum distance between the player’s domicile and the club’s quarters shall be 100km.  In such cases, the player must continue to live at home and the two Associations concerned must give their explicit consent.

If one of these conditions is true, we may apply for an international transfer certificate.

Unfortunately students who are here without their parents will not be able to submit all of the documents listed below and will therefore be denied playing rights.

How you apply for an international transfer certificate?
The following mandatory documents must be submitted (submitted in PDF format, with no PDF document being larger than 3 MB), as required by FIFA.  You can work with your club to complete all the necessary documents.  The club submits the application to LISA.

(1)  CSA International Transfer Application
(2)  Proof of release from previous club or letter stating first time being registered – Player (no longer required)
(3)     Employment Contract – Player’s Parents
(4)     Proof of Birth Date (Birth Certificate) – Player
(5)     Proof of Identity & Nationality – Player
(6)     Proof of Identity & Nationality – Parents
(7)     Proof of Residence – Player’s Parents
(8)     Work Permit – Player’s Parents
(9)     Cheque for $100 to BCSA

No requests will be processed without the mandatory documents being provided (NO EXCEPTIONS).

BC Soccer has updated their website with a comprehensive document outlining the International Transfer Certificate.  For more information see the BCSA Website Page –